Occupy Jacksonville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Graphic Designers Needed!!!

2 posters

Go down

Graphic Designers Needed!!! Empty Graphic Designers Needed!!!

Post by lunarfaerie Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:13 pm

Graphic Designers: last night we had some questions re: who to contact to get graphics/posters/logos/flyers etc designed (not printed, mind you, just files to print/post)... I know we have more than 1 person in our ranks with these capabilities the first that comes to mind is Shank...but i know there are others...this is a post to see if we can bring any of you out and find out where our graphic designerrs are...we need to know who we can call on when our online flyers have the wrong dates, etc...
=)
lunarfaerie
lunarfaerie

Back to top Go down

Graphic Designers Needed!!! Empty Re: Graphic Designers Needed!!!

Post by Aurjay Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:31 pm

Scunshine recently created a flyer and has plans on making more to distribute. In the meantime this site has plenty downloadable one.http://www.occupytogether.org/downloadable-posters/

Aurjay

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurjay Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:32 pm

That's scumshine, stupid autocorrect

Aurjay

Back to top Go down

Post by lunarfaerie Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:34 pm

i mean ones with our local gathering info on them...i've got lots of links to ones pertinent to other locations, but we need to have a few go to folks for local graphics as well (once i finish my windows reinstall- i should have the pc power to install a decent design program so i can help too)...

physical paper flyers are great, but the ones we have posted on most of our sites are now out of date, or listing the wrong locations, etc...trying to find point people to resolve this issue and keep us up to date =)

thanks for the info, though... i do appreciate the effort. =)

Last edited by lunarfaerie on Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:36 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : needed to add some thoughts)
lunarfaerie
lunarfaerie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down