Occupy Jacksonville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creating an open letter explaining each person's personal reason for being involved in Occupy.

2 posters

Go down

Creating an open letter explaining each person's personal reason for being involved in Occupy. Empty Creating an open letter explaining each person's personal reason for being involved in Occupy.

Post by PatrickCanfield Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:02 pm

I have an idea of doing something similar to the video that the NYCGA put out except as an open letter to the people of Jacksonville from each of us. I have the beginning of the letter in Google docs with my own explanation for being involved. The document also explains the format guidelines for future modifications. If you want, click the link below and add you reason(s) then share the like with other occupiers.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1urevnOMVoeC6CDFqAgwSGKlJb5axcYjw5Mk2ofm0JtQ/edit

Also, let me know if something like this is already being done, or if you think another format would be ideal.

PatrickCanfield

Back to top Go down

Creating an open letter explaining each person's personal reason for being involved in Occupy. Empty Re: Creating an open letter explaining each person's personal reason for being involved in Occupy.

Post by TheGeo35 Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:55 pm

Great idea! maybe we can eventually publish it or at least pass it around at Saturday's event. I'll be sure to add my thoughts.
George
TheGeo35
TheGeo35

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheGeo35

Back to top Go down

Creating an open letter explaining each person's personal reason for being involved in Occupy. Empty Re: Creating an open letter explaining each person's personal reason for being involved in Occupy.

Post by PatrickCanfield Mon Oct 31, 2011 4:37 pm

I agree, it should definitely be made publicly visible at some point, perhaps even sent to local newspapers. As for printing it out several copies for the next GA, that would be a great way to promote it and get more people to add to it. I can create a tinyURL to put on the printout.

PatrickCanfield

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down