Occupy Jacksonville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Insignificant no more! ~ Hi, I'm Jeanie

3 posters

Go down

Insignificant no more! ~ Hi, I'm Jeanie Empty Insignificant no more! ~ Hi, I'm Jeanie

Post by twisted185 Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:42 pm

My name is Jeanie, I have stories to tell.

I was unemployed for a year and a half before finding my current job. My current job?; civil process server. It's a job....it feeds my kid and helps me help my two grown daughters when they need me; they too struggle to find work and make ends meet. I am a single parent and have been for most of my children's lives. I am not afraid to make it...I find a way to make it.

I am one of the 99%....I have stories; heart wrenching and tear-jerking stories. I meet so very many wonderful and awesome people every day. Some get mad at me, while others reach out...............I have listened, regardless. There have been quite a few that are in my thoughts and prayers; they have stuck in my mind and in my heart.
I not only speak out against the corporate greed that has consumed us to bended knee.....I speak for the GOOD people that have fallen and can't get back up because the banks don't care if they've been diagnosed with cancer, or disabled for the remainder of their lives. The government could give two sh*ts if a soldier has been wounded and disabled ~ they're of no use to them [government] anymore....expendable. 1% got bailed out....99% got left out!

Anyway, nice to meet all of you!

twisted185

Back to top Go down

Insignificant no more! ~ Hi, I'm Jeanie Empty Re: Insignificant no more! ~ Hi, I'm Jeanie

Post by friendofcash Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:05 pm

Welcome, Jeanie. If you have not, sign up with teams you would like to participate in. If you have an idea you would like to share, post it on the thread you think most appropriate. Some of the definitions of the teams are a bit fuzzy. Someone will find it.

friendofcash

Back to top Go down

Insignificant no more! ~ Hi, I'm Jeanie Empty Re: Insignificant no more! ~ Hi, I'm Jeanie

Post by KelliKing Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:25 am

Welcome!!
KelliKing
KelliKing

https://www.facebook.com/kelli.king2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum