Occupy Jacksonville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Posting an article to occupyjacksonville.us

+2
friendofcash
VerbatimCat
6 posters

Go down

Posting an article to occupyjacksonville.us Empty Posting an article to occupyjacksonville.us

Post by VerbatimCat Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:21 pm

Hello media group!

As promised, I've found a way to get our material posted to the official site at http://occupyjacksonville.us/

We cannot allow everyone access to the site directly, as that would be a foolish breech of security for the site. However, if you would like to put an article / video / or any other piece up there, please send it to me directly via PM or Message on FB. I'll act as a pseudo editor to ensure accuracy and integrity of the material.

Any submissions that I deem not acceptable, I will note why and respond with constructive criticisms until we can both agree on the article. If for any reason you believe I'm out of line with the role, please feel free to gather consensus amongst the rest of media and I promise I will comply if everyone else thinks I'm wrong. I rather regret having this sort of hierarchy in the first place, however it is a necessity of the internet and it's numerous trolls and evil-doers!

VerbatimCat

Back to top Go down

Posting an article to occupyjacksonville.us Empty Re: Posting an article to occupyjacksonville.us

Post by friendofcash Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:41 pm

Sounds like democracy! Thanks for committing to review the content submitted. People should be posting any personal agenda collateral on their personal page. We should stay strong and solid. It's continuity and solidarity we are looking for. I may support anybody's cause on their page or site. But We should understand the need not to be divisive. You may need a team. This responsibility will grow. If you need help, I am a focused, fair-minded and peaceful being. I can assist.

friendofcash

Back to top Go down

Posting an article to occupyjacksonville.us Empty Re: Posting an article to occupyjacksonville.us

Post by VerbatimCat Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:14 pm

That's a great idea friend. I'll try to think up a good system for article approval and bring it to you for your thoughts Smile

VerbatimCat

Back to top Go down

Post by VerbatimCat Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:07 pm

Ok, so I'd just as soon use this thread to see if we can get consensus for the moment.

Ms. Tina Punk has a great article about how last Saturday went found HERE and expressed permission to post it to the site. Any blocks?

VerbatimCat

Back to top Go down

Post by Geno Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:19 pm

Sounds good to me.

Geno

Back to top Go down

Post by Dionnareilly Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:06 pm

sounds good to me also

Dionnareilly

Back to top Go down

Post by VerbatimCat Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:40 pm

If no one blocks by the time I'm off work, around 9PM, I'll put it up. Smile

VerbatimCat

Back to top Go down

Post by friendofcash Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:58 pm

I shared it on my page.

friendofcash

Back to top Go down

Post by clfasano Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:11 pm

looks good to me!
clfasano
clfasano

http://www.candacefasano.com

Back to top Go down

Posting an article to occupyjacksonville.us Empty Inappropriate link

Post by PJax Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:31 pm

Hi,
There is an inappropriate link on the http://occupyjacksonville.us page. It may have been hacked. The link is listed under Occupy Jax pt. 2 and is triplextina or something like that. I think it might need some moderator attention.

PJax

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down