Occupy Jacksonville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's next?

5 posters

Go down

What's next? Empty What's next?

Post by oneofmany Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:43 am

Today as a group we discussed the need for a two prong approach. One is internal education about our message. This will be accomplished largely through "teach-ins" from experts, community members, and others of our choosing. If you have suggestions for speakers, please post information to this forum about it. We want to hear your voice.

We will also have a sub group who is focused on issues pertaining to education at all levels. We're planning on meeting next Saturday at 1pm at the Riverside Arts Market (http://www.riversideartsmarket.com/). I hope we will be able to also meet sometime during this week. We also need to coordinate with the media and art group to design, create, and distribute educational materials.

oneofmany

Back to top Go down

What's next? Empty Re: What's next?

Post by friendofcash Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:13 am

I thought we voted to have our General Assembly in Memorial Park and walk past the Arts Market. I could be mistaken. I need to change my posts if I'm wrong. I think most of the people who have been active on this forum are asleep. They have been running in overdrive for two weeks now. We'll get answers in the morning.

friendofcash

Back to top Go down

Post by Aeropsia Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:11 pm

Yes, we did vote to have the general assembly at the park and march to the arts market. However.... there is confusion on which park! Memorial or Riverside?

Aeropsia

Back to top Go down

Post by oneofmany Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:07 am

Riverside park NOT Memorial park. Spread the word.

oneofmany

Back to top Go down

Post by Dinahmoe Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:20 am

Dinahmoe
Dinahmoe

Back to top Go down

What's next? Empty Riverside park

Post by CrazyCatLady Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:58 pm

We voted on Riverside Park, the one with ducks and little pond in the middle... NOT Memorial Park.

See event page for more details: https://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=296434583702409
CrazyCatLady
CrazyCatLady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum