Occupy Jacksonville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hi, i am amy, glad to meetcha...

3 posters

Go down

hi, i am amy, glad to meetcha... Empty hi, i am amy, glad to meetcha...

Post by lunarfaerie Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:46 pm

i am Amy H - i have worked (professionally & as a volunteer) organizing large events, have professional sign making & design experience, personal experience with housing, feeding & organizing moderately sized groups of people, live right around the corner from the park, have a large network of folks sympathetic to & supportive of the cause (artists, activists, local political figures, professionals, governmental officials & employees, lawyers, local business owners, promoters, writers...i mean all sorts of folks) some of which have contacted me to find out how they can help.

would be most interested in setting up organizers' meetings so that we can more easily discuss ideas on how to best facilitate the GA meetings & rallies themselves (not so much getting lost in actual message or issues- which is where the GA comes in, obviously). hell, maybe an online conference with a scheduled time so everyone can participate in real time and hash out details would work...working together on actual logistics beforehand would go a long way to making the GA gatherings more productive...

would love to hear from some of the moderators & find out how i can be most useful...forgive me if i got a little repetitive...i'm a lil riled up if you couldn't already tell...

BTW, i can be found on fb (.../lunarfaerie), please feel free to send me a friend request
if "the suite life with ben & amy", "stone soup sundays" in riverside, or the "peon project" rings any bells with any of ya'll we may already be friends... Wink

~love & light~
lunarfaerie
lunarfaerie

Back to top Go down

hi, i am amy, glad to meetcha... Empty Re: hi, i am amy, glad to meetcha...

Post by AngelaC Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:07 pm

I'm a very logistics-minded person. I love the details! I'll look for you on fb.
metta-
AngelaC
AngelaC

Back to top Go down

Post by friendofcash Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:19 pm

Scheduled online conferences open to all would be perfect! Let's plan them during the evenings when the most people are available. I'm available most any time.

friendofcash

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down