Occupy Jacksonville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

...hello

Go down

...hello Empty ...hello

Post by m.r.cardz Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:27 am

Making it as brief as possible, my name is Zac but I also go M.R., it's kind of my pseudonym. I didn't make last Saturday's event but will be there this Saturday. I'm looking forward to the GA's and contributing as much as possible. I've served as a group leader/editor in all of my college classes, so I know how to write and compile works; if I can help in any way please let me know! Anxious to get some ink on these hands bounce

m.r.cardz

Back to top Go down

...hello Empty Re: ...hello

Post by m.r.cardz Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:25 pm

On "it's bigger than Wall Street, Occupy everything"

The intent is not to tear corporations down; the intent is to tear down their politics. The goal is not to take their money, but rather to take back our chance. We don't strive for any form of government other than pure democracy, and this is the best way we can show it. You can not categorize us any more than you can categorize the American public; we are them, they are us. Do not hold anger toward us, be happy we've laid down for so long. Plugging your ears and closing your eyes will only ensure that you don't see or hear what is coming. We do not want change born of fists and bullets; we simply demand conversation without walls. We wish to rid the country of left and right, leaving only people and real debate. They indeed have wakened a giant from its slumber, one who will not sleep again until satisfied.

m.r.cardz

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum