Occupy Jacksonville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monetary System

5 posters

Go down

Monetary System Empty Monetary System

Post by skchange Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:07 pm

This is a very interesting video on the subject. It's basically a documentary, not a quik flick, and it is from 2010. But it covers allot on the subject and is very informative. At the time I did not understand allot about the monetary system. This video taught me allot and made it all simple to understand. Just in case anyone is interested...
http://www.silverbearcafe.com/private/08.10/oz.html
skchange
skchange

Back to top Go down

Monetary System Empty Meaning of movie Wizard of Oz

Post by brit0310 Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:30 am

I encourage all to watch this lengthy 2 hour video that also explains the original Wizard of Oz story as being about monetary policy.

The father of L. Frank Baum, author of Wizard of Oz, made his fortune in the oil fields of Pennsylvania. Baum's children's book is filled with monetary reform symbology. Yellow Brick Road (gold), Trek to Oz (Washington), silver slippers (fiat money), Scarecrow (western farmer), Tin Woodman (factory worker), Lion (William Jennings Bryan), poppies (opium wars), field mice (populist movement), "seven passages and up three flights of stairs" (Crime of '73), Wicked Witch of West (Rockefeller), Wicked Witch of East (JP Morgain), water (liquidity)... The power of the witch in The Wizard of Oz is the power to create money.

brit0310

Back to top Go down

Monetary System Empty Re: Monetary System

Post by EshAkiba Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:58 am

brit0310 wrote:I encourage all to watch this lengthy 2 hour video that also explains the original Wizard of Oz story as being about monetary policy.

The father of L. Frank Baum, author of Wizard of Oz, made his fortune in the oil fields of Pennsylvania. Baum's children's book is filled with monetary reform symbology. Yellow Brick Road (gold), Trek to Oz (Washington), silver slippers (fiat money), Scarecrow (western farmer), Tin Woodman (factory worker), Lion (William Jennings Bryan), poppies (opium wars), field mice (populist movement), "seven passages and up three flights of stairs" (Crime of '73), Wicked Witch of West (Rockefeller), Wicked Witch of East (JP Morgain), water (liquidity)... The power of the witch in The Wizard of Oz is the power to create money.

That is ...wow!
EshAkiba
EshAkiba

Back to top Go down

Post by Geno Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:16 pm

brit0310 wrote:I encourage all to watch this lengthy 2 hour video that also explains the original Wizard of Oz story as being about monetary policy.

A bit off topic but it sync's nicely with Pink Floyd's Darkside of the Moon as well. Very Happy

Now back on topic - The Zeitgeist films do a good job of giving an in-depth description of how the monetary system works. I'd like to use the Education team to help spread awareness about this critical issue.

Geno

Back to top Go down

Post by Wican2 Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:08 am

The Zeitgeist films changed the way I thought about myself and the world around me. For me, it was a powerful and enlightening and somewhat frightening wake-up call. I joined the Zeitgeist movement and together with the other Zeitgeisters we have been eagerly anticipating this movement. Check out the movies, It's well worth your time and they are free on-line at Zeitgeistmovie.com

Wican2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down