Occupy Jacksonville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I can help with computer problems :)

3 posters

Go down

I can help with computer problems :) Empty I can help with computer problems :)

Post by KarinaOccupyJacksonville Tue Oct 18, 2011 3:20 am

Hi, my name is Martina and I own a small computer repair business. I can assist with any computer related problems (virus removal, hardware issues, software issues etc) and maybe provide the group with a complete desktop computer that has decent specs for what you need it for. I know you need laptops but those are really hard to come by. I'm looking forward to help to make this movement VERY successful !! WE ARE THE 99% ~~
KarinaOccupyJacksonville
KarinaOccupyJacksonville

Back to top Go down

I can help with computer problems :) Empty Re: I can help with computer problems :)

Post by Geno Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:42 pm

Thank you for your offer Martina!

Did you give me your business card at the last GA? I've been pretty swamped with stuff since then and haven't gotten a chance to get back in touch yet.

Geno

Back to top Go down

I can help with computer problems :) Empty Re: I can help with computer problems :)

Post by KarinaOccupyJacksonville Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:16 pm

Geno, yes, I gave you my business card Very Happy The PC Literates one. The best way to get a hold of me is via email. I get those on my phone and I check my email a lot during the day. Taking phone calls is another thing, when I'm at a client's doing computer work, I can't take them. Just let me know flower
KarinaOccupyJacksonville
KarinaOccupyJacksonville

Back to top Go down

Post by Kennie Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:37 pm

Karina and Geno you guys on Google+ at all?
Kennie
Kennie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum