Occupy Jacksonville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Art Team Meeting in Memorial Park in Riverside at 5 pm Friday, 10/21

3 posters

Go down

Art Team Meeting in Memorial Park in Riverside at 5 pm Friday, 10/21 Empty Art Team Meeting in Memorial Park in Riverside at 5 pm Friday, 10/21

Post by friendofcash Tue Oct 18, 2011 3:06 am

I need this event added to the calendar, please. I need some help. I tried to create and event on Facebook called, Occupy Jacksonville Art Group Meeting. (I know there has been a discussion whether to call our's, work teams or groups.) Anyway, I don't think the page is working properly. I made Evey an administrator. I was hoping to have it working by noon tomorrow. I need to email the group/team volunteers. I wanted to be able to refer them to the event on Facebook.

BTW, what the hell time zone are these posts stamped?? I noticed the same thing happening on blog the other day. Ha, I thought it was my bipolar getting bad. If everyone else's timestamps are realistic I need to check in. Please let me know.

friendofcash

Back to top Go down

Art Team Meeting in Memorial Park in Riverside at 5 pm Friday, 10/21 Empty Re: Art Team Meeting in Memorial Park in Riverside at 5 pm Friday, 10/21

Post by friendofcash Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:52 pm

Dear Events Group/Team,
I know someone saw this post because it has been added to the calendar on the forum.

My questions are:

Is the Art Group I established on Facebook accessible via our Occupy Jacksonville page?

What is up with the forum time stamps?

Thanks for your help. Peace ...

Debbie

friendofcash

Back to top Go down

Art Team Meeting in Memorial Park in Riverside at 5 pm Friday, 10/21 Empty Re: Art Team Meeting in Memorial Park in Riverside at 5 pm Friday, 10/21

Post by OccupyProChoiceJax Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:46 am

What's the link for your event Deb?Did you get in contact with your team?
OccupyProChoiceJax
OccupyProChoiceJax

http://ieatcatlitter.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ZachAddair Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:05 pm

We need a google calender to keep track of the whole group!
ZachAddair
ZachAddair

http://waightstillavery.bandcamp.com

Back to top Go down

Post by friendofcash Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:50 pm

I set up a Occupy Jacksonville Art Group and an Event FB page. No one used it. I'm still pretty frustrated, Zach. I feel like a one-legged duck.

friendofcash

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down