Occupy Jacksonville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LIBERAL LIES ON DISPLAY, ONCE AGAIN, ON THIS FORUM.

2 posters

Go down

LIBERAL LIES ON DISPLAY, ONCE AGAIN, ON THIS FORUM. Empty LIBERAL LIES ON DISPLAY, ONCE AGAIN, ON THIS FORUM.

Post by tailgunner Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:59 pm

I am Ironhorzmn.

I posted many things you did not like. Instead of debating me, you smeared and attacked me.

Now you have banned me and removed my posts, not because 'im violent', as some illiterate fool claimed, but because you are the same intolerant, intellectually dishonest, hateful cowards who are now polluting DC, New York, Oakland and many other metropolitan areas turned into foul sewers by the animals of Occupy mobs.

You expressed approval of the widespread violence and lawbreaking, vandalism and disgusting acts like defecating on police cars. You showed solidarity with the most seditious and hateful remarks made by the unwashed dregs of this society.

Now Occupunks call for the public records of police, politicians, bank officials AND THEIR WIVES AND CHILDREN to be released without regard for privacy laws or common decency.

And no doubt you approve of this too. You are the same basic vile lowlife as the scum setting fires, smashing windows and attacking cops in cities across America.

As Occupunks wish the wives and children of law enforcement to live in fear wherever they go, I believe that they should also be made to live in fear. If harm comes to some cop's little girl or loving wife because of some Occupunk releasing their school or home address, I will call for the same justice for an Occupier.

And if an Occupunk wishes to 'dox' my name and address, he is free to do so, if he is not a coward. Just be warned that anyone coming to my home to perpetrate any form of harassment will NOT leave under their own power.

Now THAT's 'violent'.

tailgunner

Back to top Go down

LIBERAL LIES ON DISPLAY, ONCE AGAIN, ON THIS FORUM. Empty Re: LIBERAL LIES ON DISPLAY, ONCE AGAIN, ON THIS FORUM.

Post by Kennie Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:42 am

Who are you saying smeared and attacked you? I would say that most if not all of group did not condone any of the violence in Oakland. Definetly none of the fire. I personally don't think many of us have any dislike or anger that you seem to have. I hope your able to solve your issues with occupunk if that's a person on here i guess.
Kennie
Kennie

Back to top Go down