Occupy Jacksonville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OCCUPY OAKLAND MARCH AGAINST POLICE BRUTALITY

4 posters

Go down

OCCUPY OAKLAND MARCH AGAINST POLICE BRUTALITY Empty OCCUPY OAKLAND MARCH AGAINST POLICE BRUTALITY

Post by Toaster Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:41 pm

notice their plywood defense line

very

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53GE1gfOm8M

love it
Toaster
Toaster

Back to top Go down

OCCUPY OAKLAND MARCH AGAINST POLICE BRUTALITY Empty Re: OCCUPY OAKLAND MARCH AGAINST POLICE BRUTALITY

Post by granny smith Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:47 am

Thanks for posting.

Oakland PD has a history of police brutality.

http://www.denvercriminallawattorney.com/2011/02/denver-police-brutality-on-the-rise.shtml

granny smith

Back to top Go down

OCCUPY OAKLAND MARCH AGAINST POLICE BRUTALITY Empty Re: OCCUPY OAKLAND MARCH AGAINST POLICE BRUTALITY

Post by jamesmx Mon Oct 31, 2011 5:52 pm

this video was amazing, especially towards the end

jamesmx

Back to top Go down

Post by Toaster Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:01 pm

"The people, united, WILL FUCK YOU UP!"

words cannot express
Toaster
Toaster

Back to top Go down

Post by nownow Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:49 am

granny smith wrote:Thanks for posting.

Oakland PD has a history of police brutality.

http://www.denvercriminallawattorney.com/2011/02/denver-police-brutality-on-the-rise.shtml

Every Police Department has a history of brutality. Some communities challenge it more than others. Oakland being one of them. JSO is the biggest gang of prick I've ever ran into.

i.e. A young womyn I know was stopped while riding her bike at Mcduff and Post. Was knocked off her bike resulting in her head striking the curb causing it to bleed. She had to sit there for over an hour with her head bleeding while the officers were writing a ticket for not having a light. And then had to continue to wait even longer to receive medical attention. All because of a light.

i.e. all the police shootings in Jacksonville that raise so many unanswered questions and the refusal of the JSO to allow a citizens review board.

The list can go on.

One thing about Oakland that separates it from most other Occupy camps: They've always known what side the cops were on. They never allowed a police presence in the camp or around the marches. The videos coming out of Oakland is testament of why.

nownow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down