Newsletter

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Newsletter

Post by occupyjaxnews on Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:46 pm

Hello Jacksonville. I am a local member of the 99 that some of you have gotten to meet. Some of you have not. However, I have a favor to ask of all of you. All this news from the globe is excellent, however I want more than mere links. I am putting together a site dedicated to our own news. So, do you have a tale to tell? Something that has personally happened to you because of the events we protest against? Please send it to me and I will publish it.
fb mail it.. or send it to occupyjaxnews@gmail.com. All formats are welcome. Podcasts, written articles, whatever you wish to use. I look forward to your responses, so that I can put the first newsletter out asap.

occupyjaxnews

Back to top Go down

Re: Newsletter

Post by Kennie on Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:20 pm

Will this be part of this site or another site with updates/stories posted?
Kennie

Back to top Go down

Post by Dinahmoe on Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:56 pm

I know it's slow coming, but we have a web presence and the media team should have this covered. You should really get with them about writing and publishing stories.
Dinahmoe

Back to top Go down

Post by occupyjaxnews on Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:57 am

Kennie,
I will be doing this as my own project outside of this site. I am building said site as we speak. Smile

Dinahmoe,
I fully intend to. However, there is nothing in the world that states that I cannot have my own project and presence on the web, and so I fully plan to excercise that in my own way. Smile

occupyjaxnews

Back to top Go down

Post by DuenDeSoul on Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:08 pm

Members of the Team and OC/JAX - I am honored to help add some energy to these events and have every intention of sharing a component of spirit energy to the collective, as a strengthening activity...thru drumming.
I am bringing drums, along with drumming communty members for the purpose of musical atmosphere, rhythmic energy and most importantly to reinforce the model of unity that exists here within this most powerful movement. It is the way I add my voice.

So that everyone knows, an intent exists to drum only during the gathering hour 11 am til 12 noon. Drumcircle essentially disbands then, to avoid interfering with the rally/speaking parts of the gathering .
Drummers and volunteer (drummers) will be invited to carry and play whatever instruments are available during the march @ 1 pm.

11/11/11 Idea is fast becoming reality. We will be making announcements @ Saturday the 29th GA and describe intent and activities which will take place on Friday the 11th. Partnering with "evo gal" and Shri Devi...we are excited to share this dimension with all the group very soon!

PEACE THRU UNITY

DuenDeSoul

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top