Occupy Jacksonville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well heya!

3 posters

Go down

Well heya! Empty Well heya!

Post by Purplebash Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:24 pm

My name is Megan and I'm a high school student who is pumped to see such a movement taking place in Jacksonville. As far as who I am... I love music to pieces. It's magic. It can transform you entirely. Really, I dig art in general. Obviously, I take an interest in politics. Always open to both sides of the argument. Well! Done reading about me? Cool beans! This is awesome. I hope I get to take part in some of the protests soon!
Purplebash
Purplebash

Back to top Go down

Well heya! Empty Re: Well heya!

Post by TinyLotus Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:31 pm

Hey there!

We're excited to have people with so much energy! We have an Arts Team which you may want to join; they are meeting this Friday in the Memorial Park at 5pm. We'd love to see you there.

TinyLotus

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplebash Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:32 pm

Thanks so much! It doesn't look like I'll be able to be there as I believe I'll be doing things for school that day :/ But! I'm still quite interested in this all and I would like to help if it looks like I ever can xD Thank you for letting me know! Very Happy
Purplebash
Purplebash

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurjay Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:43 pm

Your always welcome to attend the general assembly. It will be on Saturday at hemming plaza at noon.

Aurjay

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplebash Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:08 pm

Great! I hope to be there this time! My dad supports the cause but it tends to run through college football time so I haven't been able to go to any meets yet xD But I think this weekend will be different. I actually got into a (small and friendly) argument about this all with a friend earlier, so I feel a bit motivated!
Purplebash
Purplebash

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurjay Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:23 pm

Well definite try to come out. Their will be some very passionate speeches this weekend about some very important topics concerning occupy Jax. Also their is always the march which is always fun. Hope to see ya out there.

Aurjay

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum