Occupy Jacksonville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Karl Rove at the Times-Union Center Nov. 18th

5 posters

Go down

Karl Rove at the Times-Union Center Nov. 18th Empty Karl Rove at the Times-Union Center Nov. 18th

Post by Evey Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:30 pm

Is anyone interested in planning an event around this?
"Neal Boortz, Jamie Dupree and special guest Karl Rove will be on stage for a lively and entertaining night, discussing the key issues that are dominating the news and driving the 2012 election."
http://www.wokv.com/standupforamerica/
Evey
Evey

Back to top Go down

Karl Rove at the Times-Union Center Nov. 18th Empty Re: Karl Rove at the Times-Union Center Nov. 18th

Post by ZachAddair Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:23 pm

I suggest we plan something we can do next to the event or at the event that will get a lot of press and be seen as clever and funny by the world/internet Smile

ZachAddair
ZachAddair

http://waightstillavery.bandcamp.com

Back to top Go down

Karl Rove at the Times-Union Center Nov. 18th Empty Re: Karl Rove at the Times-Union Center Nov. 18th

Post by granny smith Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:11 am

ZachAddair wrote:I suggest we plan something we can do next to the event or at the event that will get a lot of press and be seen as clever and funny by the world/internet Smile

I agree. Let's get a big plan in action for this one. lol!

granny smith

Back to top Go down

Post by friendofcash Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:27 pm

Evey, if we don't show Karl we're Occupying Jacksonville, we are not focused enough. I wanted to attend the event but the cheapest seats are $60! I still want to let him know I'm one of the 99. He is so responsible!!

friendofcash

Back to top Go down

Post by Dinahmoe Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:15 am

Evey wrote:
"Neal Boortz, Jamie Dupree and special guest Karl Rove will be on stage

I think I threw up in my mouth a little..... Karl Rove at the Times-Union Center Nov. 18th Puke

I know the manager of the auditorium. /was a stagehand many years in that building
Dinahmoe
Dinahmoe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down