Occupy Jacksonville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

****IMPORTANT INFO ON SPEAKING @ CITY COUNCIL MEETING*******

3 posters

Go down

****IMPORTANT INFO ON SPEAKING @ CITY COUNCIL MEETING******* Empty ****IMPORTANT INFO ON SPEAKING @ CITY COUNCIL MEETING*******

Post by Dionnareilly Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:08 pm

Q - How can the public participate in City Council meetings?
A - The public can participate in the official 'comments from the public' section at every Council meeting and at scheduled public hearings. Those wishing to address the Council during the public comments period, are asked to fill out a speaker's request card (name, date, address, bill number or subject), which are available before and during the Council meeting. Each speaker is limited to three minutes. Those wishing to speak regarding a bill up for public hearing are also asked to fill out a speaker's card, and will be called to the podium when the public hearing for that bill is opened. Comments must be limited to the subject of the bill.

Dionnareilly

Back to top Go down

****IMPORTANT INFO ON SPEAKING @ CITY COUNCIL MEETING******* Empty Re: ****IMPORTANT INFO ON SPEAKING @ CITY COUNCIL MEETING*******

Post by Dionnareilly Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:09 pm

I will be posting the bill number for JPMorgan as soon as I have it

Dionnareilly

Back to top Go down

****IMPORTANT INFO ON SPEAKING @ CITY COUNCIL MEETING******* Empty Re: ****IMPORTANT INFO ON SPEAKING @ CITY COUNCIL MEETING*******

Post by ZachAddair Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:55 pm

Nice!
ZachAddair
ZachAddair

http://waightstillavery.bandcamp.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Evey Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:19 am

Great job Dionna. Thanks a lot.
Evey
Evey

Back to top Go down

Post by Evey Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:29 am

Ben suggests that we really want city council on our side, and this is more likely to happen if we have 1-3 succinct representatives speak for us, instead of taking up a bunch of their time repeating the same things.
Evey
Evey

Back to top Go down

Post by Dionnareilly Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:58 am

I agree at this point I think there are between 3 to 5 people who want to speak. I think a max of 5 would be enough

Dionnareilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down