Occupy Jacksonville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Events Team Coordination

3 posters

Go down

Events Team Coordination Empty Events Team Coordination

Post by DaJollyRogers Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:48 am

Alright events team, lets consolidate a list of our team leader contacts right here. If one of the Mod's on the forum could give specific moderation powers to myself or another events team member so we can sticky topics like this, etc, that would be awesome. I realize the global announcement mentions not posting e-mails and numbers here due to bots, but as long as you have a decent spam-filter on your email, that should be alright. Don't post your cell number though, use one of the contacts provided to give people your cell-# if you so desire.

Name: Brandon Rogers
E-mail: imbrandonrogers@gmail.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/brabbit
Best Way To Get In-Touch: Facebook
DaJollyRogers
DaJollyRogers

Back to top Go down

Events Team Coordination Empty Re: Events Team Coordination

Post by Evey Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:02 pm

Careful about posting your personal info on the walls here - there are spambots. PMs are better for contact info. Amy emailed out a contact list as well. =)
Evey
Evey

Back to top Go down

Post by lunarfaerie Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:06 pm

hello all!

i just sent out an email to all of the volunteers from yesterday with a question for you all and a few inmportant links to have in your bookmarks (including this forum)...since i am not sure which of ya'll is already on here...

i agree with brandon as to limited contact info being shared in anything that is not an email or facebook message...really as a general rule of thumb, but especially when connected with the movement... =)

i look forward to the response to my email and can i say just how excited i am from the progress we are making??? this is truly amazing!

WE ARE THE 99%
<3
lunarfaerie
lunarfaerie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down