Occupy Jacksonville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adding "Working On Coming Together" section to the baord

3 posters

Go down

Adding "Working On Coming Together" section to the baord Empty Adding "Working On Coming Together" section to the baord

Post by ZachAddair Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:40 pm

I move that we ad an area of the board called "Working on Coming Together" or something like that, sense at the moment that is our main focus as a movement at the moment. We could leave gernal discussion for other general ideas for the movement, and create more specific areas of the board as more actions become more focused.
ZachAddair
ZachAddair

http://waightstillavery.bandcamp.com

Back to top Go down

Adding "Working On Coming Together" section to the baord Empty Re: Adding "Working On Coming Together" section to the baord

Post by friendofcash Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:13 am

Sounds good.

friendofcash

Back to top Go down

Adding "Working On Coming Together" section to the baord Empty Re: Adding "Working On Coming Together" section to the baord

Post by mok Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:57 pm

I think that is a good idea. I suggest as part of the sign-in process that asks for the person's talents and skill and if they would like to volunteer thier time in this movement.

mok

Back to top Go down

Post by ZachAddair Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:11 pm

That would be pretty awesome. Something like that would be cool to have on the main website as well.
ZachAddair
ZachAddair

http://waightstillavery.bandcamp.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down